Saturday, 20 August 2016

My Review for The Corrs, KT Tunstall and Declan O’Rourke & Culture Hub Issue 8

My Review for The Corrs, KT Tunstall and Declan O’Rourke & Culture Hub Issue 8


Hi everyone! I was lucky enough to get to review the Corrs on Thursday evening along with their support acts. Unfortunately I can’t put my review on my blog but I can provide a link:



I tweeted my review to the artists and Jim Corr replied and re-tweeted it! :)


Also look out for the new edition for Culture Hub which came out last week! In which I have written the comedy article. The magazine has expanded to the whole of Northern Ireland now, thus is no longer “Eclectic Belfast” but Eclectic NI” and is available in most major towns e.g. Derry, Coleraine and Newry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your opinion!