Wednesday, 22 June 2016

My reasons for voting “out” in the EU Referendum and a link for a quiz to help you decide.

My reasons for voting “out” in the EU Referendum and a link for a quiz to help you decide.


Hi everyone. I hope you enjoy my first attempt of video blogging.
I explain why I am voting the leave.
Sorry if it isn’t great and stumble a bit - it is my first attempt and I haven't had much free time to make a better one!


Something I explain in the video is that voting to leave the EU due to immigration does not make you a racist or Islamic etc. So do not listen to the pro-EU bullies saying otherwise. I do not have a problem with immigrants - I just think there is too many and we should be able to have more control over who can immigrate to our country. I like having a drink, but if I have too much to drink I get a very bad hangover and this is basically what has happened with immigration in the UK - we have drank too much and need to know our limitations. On top of this many other countries have stricter immigration laws for example Canada and Australia - but yet you don't see all the pro- EUers slandering them.


My advice would be tomorrow as well as voting on what you have read consider personal experiences, what you see around you and what you think will benefit the UK in the long-run. Remember to use your brain as well as your heart!.

Here is the link: https://eudecision.uk/




Thanks

Adam!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Adam, don't think your video upload worked! Just getting a picture. Try YouTube?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your opinion!