Wednesday, 22 June 2016

My reasons for voting “out” in the EU Referendum and a link for a quiz to help you decide.

My reasons for voting “out” in the EU Referendum and a link for a quiz to help you decide.


Hi everyone. I hope you enjoy my first attempt of video blogging.
I explain why I am voting the leave.
Sorry if it isn’t great and stumble a bit - it is my first attempt and I haven't had much free time to make a better one!


Something I explain in the video is that voting to leave the EU due to immigration does not make you a racist or Islamic etc. So do not listen to the pro-EU bullies saying otherwise. I do not have a problem with immigrants - I just think there is too many and we should be able to have more control over who can immigrate to our country. I like having a drink, but if I have too much to drink I get a very bad hangover and this is basically what has happened with immigration in the UK - we have drank too much and need to know our limitations. On top of this many other countries have stricter immigration laws for example Canada and Australia - but yet you don't see all the pro- EUers slandering them.


My advice would be tomorrow is go on personal experiences, what you see around you and what you think will benefit the UK in the long-run. Remember to consider your brain as well as your heart!.

Here is the link: https://eudecision.uk/




Thanks

Adam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your opinion!