Monday, 4 January 2016

10 Personal Highlights of my 2015.

10 Personal Highlights of my 2015.


To balance the almighty rant I wrote yesterday of how terrible my year was, I’ve decided to look at the highlights of my 2015.


  1. I started this blog and have been very surprised by the amount of interest it attained.
  2. From blogging, I discovered a career path I might like to go down- writing and journalism.
  3. I became a published writer and journalist and now regularly contribute for a national publication.  
  4. From writing for that publication, I also ended up being offered a job, doing sales for the magazine
  5. I have rekindled my love of reading and am reading a book a fortnight, plus read newspapers nearly everyday.
  6. I have had an idea for a novel, which I have written the first 3000 words of.
  7. I started to get used more by my modeling agency.
  8. I have started to take better care of my financial affairs (started to grow up, I suppose!).
  9. I have had a business idea and already had my initial meeting with invest NI.
  10. I to travel to Montreal, and despite what happened there, it was an amazing place to visit.

Although, especially in one part of my life, I had a terrible time in 2015, there were also many great things that happened also. Hopefully 2016 will be a year full of good memories and not bad ones.

2 comments:

  1. Get a real job and stop the forced feelings you portray. You are away too far in your head and by the sounds of it you are a tad spoilt. can you change a plug or hang up a painting? Go to tech and get a qualification that you gat paid for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, someones had a bit too much to drink.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your opinion!